Friday, March 20, 2020

Jodeci


I LOVE Jodeci. I've been playing my playlist of the their songs for most of the last week. I get really happy and then I start missing the 90's. The 90's really had some of the best music.

So...here's what's on my Jodeci Essentials playlist.



My favorite Jodeci songs is Come and Talk to Me. And K-Ci's voice is without a doubt my favorite. I miss groups like this. 

This is my song-Cry For You-  I really just want to blast it at max volume. This song does something to me. When he starts begging? 😍


Feenin' is another one. Classic.



I couldn't find a good live version of this one..but it's song and needs a full post.


Jojo rocked this song but for some reason K-Ci deep, gruff voice just rocks my world. I feel like I know this song because I truly grew up listening to it. Like...is that childhood in a song? Mmmhmm.


Forever My Lady is THAT song. ❤️❤️❤️

Another Classic. I think from a later album though. Still a jam.


And finally...Love U 4 Life. I don't know about those sunglasses though.


Other Jodeci Essentials:
Lately 
What About Us- Kind of sounds a little like Feenin
I'm Still Waiting


Now I'm gonna go back and listen to Come and Talk to Me. About 5 more times. Then I think I'm going to watch some quarantine/medical end of the world movies. 




No comments:

Post a Comment