Sunday, April 26, 2020

Jon B.


Taking it back to 90's R&B today with a little Jon B. Can't have a 90's playlist without his music, that's for sure.

I think my favorite song by him is Someone To Love. Of course, a duet with the master, Babyface himself. He produced a couple of songs for him, and they all sound exactly like Babyface produced them.



I love They Don't Know. For some reason I though Babyface wrote this one too but he didn't.



I also love Before It's Gone. Not a known song as you can tell by the views.



Gotta share this clip...it was about 2 years ago. Nice performance



What was kind of cool was when I was listening I heard a lot of similarities/influence in Craig David's music. I think one song even sampled Jon B...but I can't remember which song now.

If you like 90's music you probably have heard these songs, if not check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment