Friday, April 24, 2020

Exotic Patchouli: The Best Patchouli Bath and Beauty Products


Patchouli, a very love or hate fragrance. For years I had no idea what Patchouli smelled like....and then I met Lush Karma soap and it was love at first sniff! Thus began my love of Patchouli....


1. Lush Karma Soap- Like I said, this is the soap that started it all for me as far as Patchouli scents go. It is one the best Patchouli blends I have ever smelled. I love it so much I was looking for dupes in other brands...but they just don't come close. 


2. Dr. Bronners Patchouli Lime Hand and Body Lotion- A very light lotion and perfect for Patchouli lovers. The lime gets lost in the mix so I would recommend this only for people who really appreciate Patchouli. I don't think everyone or even most people will like it. 

3. Zum Tub Patchouli Ylang Ylang Bath Salts- One of the most exotic smelling bathing experiences I have ever had! I have some Patchouli Essential Oil...I may try mixing it with Ylang Ylang just to see what I end up with. Anyway, if you like bath salts I don't think you will be disappointed in these.

4. Lux Naturals Blue Haze Soap- I would have never thought to mix Patchouli and Vanilla together myself but this works. It mostly just smells like patchouli but sweeter.
Runner Ups- There are also really nice Patchouli scented soaps! 

5. Patchouli Essential Oil- If you love Patchouli then the best way to get the scent fix is to buy the essential oil and diffuse it. Patchouli is a must have for me, it smells amazing on it's own or you can blend it with nearly anything. 

I probably won't have a candle recommendation for every post like this...but luckily I bought this one on sale years ago. I forgot about it now, but I will probably see if I can find it when Halloween rolls around again. It smells amazing! 



7. Lush Melting Snowman Bath Melt- I don't know know if they still make this around the holidays but I really remember liking this little melt. It features patchouli prominently and smells yummy. If you get a chance to pick him up, definitely give it a try! 

Grand toal: 7 (But 10 if you include the soap runner ups) 

There probably would have been a lot more if I had included perfumes but...I didn't want to be here all day. 

Are you a Patchouli fan? What are some of your Patchouli Favorites? 



No comments:

Post a Comment