Thursday, May 14, 2020

Overnight Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast

              I have an unhealthy addiction to Paternity Court on youtube. I will watch episode after episode. Never get tired of it. Tonight I'm going to take a break, I'm going to try and find a nice thriller and get started painting my nails.Ultimate relaxation. 

Anyway...last weekend I didn't cook too much. I made a coconut chicken curry with rice. And an overnight baked strawberry french toast.

I was really excited for this recipe because I LOVE French toast. I haven't had it in quite awhile..and this one seemed much easier because it's baked. You just assemble at night and bake in the morning. Except I didn't have the right size pan to bake it in. 

I made it in a loaf pan and I think it needed more width. I also think I had a little too much egg mixture.

I baked it up and it was slightly liquid-y. Which was prolly my fault. It was almost like a watery custard that tasted slightly eggy. Just slightly.

But the part with the cream cheese and strawberries we really good. I was surprised at that. 

It was fun to try, but I think I had better stick with the kind you fry on the stove. At least until I invest in the correct sized pans. 


Click here to check the recipe for yourself! 



No comments:

Post a Comment