Monday, July 13, 2020

Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Bath Bomb Review


I have almost used up all of my Bath Bombs, so that means I'm super close to placing another order. I was on the Lush.de site recently and was really surprised to see the Black Lives Matter post on there. It's nice to see the message being shared everywhere-not just on the US page. I follow a few pages on Instagram where there are some pretty shocking/disappointing behavior. I do my thing though with signing petitions and leaving the appropriate review on yelp for the racist business owners/workers to get them fired or have them put out of business. 

Anyway...on to the bath bomb review 

Lush claims:
Swells of citrus collide with tides of chocolate in this fast fizzer’s wake, unleashing a tide of sweet comfort. Cocoa and tonka calm the skin and a zesty stress-relieving embrace of grapefruit and bergamot oils cleanse and brighten. Who wants strawberries and cream, when you can have Yuzu & Cocoa?

UK 3.95 US 6.95 


This bomb scented my room for weeks and weeks. I was expecting a citrus/cocoa smell but it smells kind of tropical. Kind of reminds me of a Pina Colada. Not really a smell I would have guessed to be Lush. It's nice...but not my favorite. Doesn't smell at all like a chocolate orange and kind of disappointed that it doesn't contain any Yuzu.



I was expecting that it would smell really strongly once i put it in the bathtub. I could smell it, but once I was in the tub I could barely smell it. It was pretty disappointing.

It also wasn't that exciting. Fast fizzer and didn't really put on a bath bomb show. The water turned a reddish orange color though and if you looked really hard there was a little bit of glitter.



I didn't leave my skin dry...nor did it moisturize. 


Ingredients:
Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Bergamot Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Tonic Absolute, Cocoa Absolute, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Diprpylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluophlogopite, Tin Oxide, Coumain, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Color 

Overall, it was forgettable. I don't think this one was worth it nor would I buy it again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment