Friday, July 31, 2020

Plant Therapy 80's Essential Oil Blend Review


It's too hot to do anything but try and keep cool. I was going to try to get a work out in now...but it's way too hot. It's about 96 degrees outside and I work out on the third flooršŸ˜­ . I'm hoping it gets cooler later on tonight. Or maybe I'll play a less intensive dance game. Anyway...todays review it just an oil blend I got on extreme clearance. I only paid about $5 for it.

Plant Therapy claims:
Being alive in the '80s was totally tubular and this blend captures that feeling! Close your eyes and envision yourself at the skating rink - your hair is as big as your love for mix tapes, your double-layered socks are definitely neon, and you can't decide whether to request Madonna, Cyndi Lauper or Duran as the next song. This blend will make you feel like a cross between Breakfast Club, Footloose, E.T. and Gremlins. With notes of Tangerine, Pink Grapefruit, Peru Balsam, and Lime, this blend will have you dreaming of reaching in your backpack for your favorite Lip Smackers!


This is another one of those zesty citrus scents that smells to a lot of other citrus blends I've bought from Plant Therapy. And it's not my favorite. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. It just smells almost exactly like some of the other blends I've had in the past and they've never been my favorite. I've found I mostly like a less zesty citrus blend. If that makes sense.

Even though I'm not a fan of it, it is nice to diffuse in the heat of summer. It makes it seem less hot (which is nice because no air conditioning is the norm in Germany). And it's strong. So it isn't one you will be struggling to smell.

Diffusing it about all I use it for. It's not a scent I like in a body oil, body butter or anything like that. I have made an air freshener spray. It works really well, especially in places like the bathroom. 

Ingredients:
Pink Grapefruit Oil, Tangerine Peel Oil, Lime SD Oil,Lemon Myrtle Oil, Balsam Peru Oil, Massoia Bark Oil

For five dollars I can't complain too much. But it's not something I would go out of my way to repurchase or recommend. Unless...zesty citrus is your thing. The quality is great and Plant Therapy is still my favorite essential oil company but not this blend.






No comments:

Post a Comment