Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Plant Therapy Morning Sunshine Synergy Review



I had a great weekend, it was much needed. I was out in nature and discovered I actually like hiking/walking in the woods. I'm thinking I'm going to try to do it on my weekends, maybe not in another country (I went to Austria for the weekend) just around my town. Anyway...another thing I like, my essential oils. 

This was from lsat year's Spring Collection. 

Plant Therapy:

Everyone wants to start their mornings off right and Morning Sunshine can help with that! It’s great for easing the mind by helping reduce worry, alleviate tension, and promote focus.

Morning Sunshine has a sweet, citrusy aroma that is bright and uplifting—like a ray of sunshine to start your day! The oils used to create this blend are wonderful for boosting your mood and keeping your spirits up. The brightening Grapefruit Pink helps to lift mental fatigue while Lemon Steam Distilled promotes cheerfulness. Rhododendron soothes nervous tension and Lavender Fine has a calming effect. Altogether these oils work together for a pleasant morning wake-up call.


I don't think I payed it much attention until I was making rollerballs for my family and had them pick out the oil they wanted. My sister went with Morning Sunshine. It's not very strong and takes a little while to permeate the oil..but once it does I ended up loving it. I made a body oil with it...and that's pretty much all I do with it.

It just makes the perfect happy oil and I love it as a body oil so much- I don't want to waste my precious oil any other way. It's not a strong one one either so I think it would take a little more drops than usual in the diffuser. 

I want to try it in my DIY body butters/hair oils but I'm afraid it will take more and my bottle is running out and I don't think I will be able to get my hands on more. 

As for scent- Its a mellow, juicy, dreamy citrus. Not zesty at all. Which I think is what I appreciate most about it. 

Ingredients: 
Lemon Peel Oil, Rhododendron Anthopogon Flower Leaf Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Lavender Flower Oil 


Overall, it's one of my favorites and I'm hoping they bring it back in a BIG bottle. 

Random: A few pictures from my weekend. The beauty that is Austria/Germany.










No comments:

Post a Comment