Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Vitamix Garden Green Smoothie

Smoothie time. As always I'm trying to get more veggies in. Sometimes I do really well, other times I completely fail. This week I started off with this smoothie, which definitely boosted the amount of veggies I ate for the week.

This smoothie had kale, romaine lettuce, carrots, celery, parley, and zucchini. It had some fruit it in, an orange and a small green apple. But definitely overwhelmingly veggie. 



And it sure tasted like it. It wasn't bad, it was just very green, fresh, tasting. Like bottled health.


I'm too lazy to type out the recipe. You can also find it at this link.


Not sure I would make it again unless I just had a really strong craving for veggies, but it's not a terrible one. 

Random:
My orchid is re-blooming! I didn't kill it 😊 







No comments:

Post a Comment