Friday, August 14, 2020

Eden's Garden Grapefruit Pink Pepper Synergy Review



I can either blog or shop. And since I've done a lot of shopping...I figured I would go with the more wallet friendly option. Blog post it is. Just on an essential oil blend I bought awhile ago now. Grapefruit Pink Pepper.

Edens Garden claims:
Reclaim wholeness and health by detoxifying with Grapefruit Pink Pepper. Its playful aroma offers hints of zest and spice. Magically harmonizing, Grapefruit Pink Pepper is flush with antioxidizing and purifying properties that help keep free radicals at bay. Feel your very best by adding Grapefruit Pink Pepper to your wellness routine.


I mostly buy my oils from Plant Therapy. But I think I like the blends from Eden's Garden more. The downside is they are more expensive but they have more fun blends. And better scents. I bought this blend because I love Grapefruit. I really do. Back in the day I used to eat 2-3 a day. I think it's a combination of the sweet and sour that I really like. Also the scent. Even if you don't like the taste of grapefruit, I don't know how one could resist the scent.

Anyway, I love Grapefruit Essential oil on it's own. And blended with a few different thing- like Rosemary. But haven't seen it in a blend where it is the prominent scent. So I had to have this. Also...I've seen a lot of perfumes with Pink Pepper and figured you can't really go wrong with it. 

Anyway..I like this. A lot. But I don't love it. And I would still repurchase. Just not at the top of my re-purchase list.

I've used it in bath salts, body oils, and just for diffusion. I tend to just like to mix a drop in oils as I go because it's not a strong scent and takes quite a bit if you are pre-mixing an oil

It's kind of a grapefruit, a little bubble gum smelling, and then you pick up the sandalwood which is pretty nice.


Ingredients:
Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi), Pink Pepper (Schinus molle), Lavender(Lavandula angustifolia), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia), Cedarwood(Cedrus atlantica), Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis), East Indian Sandalwood (Santalum album),  Spearmint (Mentha spicata), Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Osmanthus (Osmanthus fragrans), Vanilla CO2 (Vanilla planifolia


Random:
I splurged on a yoga mat. It's so cute and I'm hoping it will inspire me to do more floor exercises. I hate floor expertises but the mat is so cute. Also I finished my current workout "program" and will be starting the biggest loser tomorrow. I'm going to slowly rebuild my workout gear. I had weights, an exercise ball, and a mat but when I moved overseas they were left behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment