Friday, August 14, 2020

Workout Update #1- The Biggest Loser

Two week update...because I met my last goal. Which wasn't too challenging. But I wanted to make sure I started a little slow. That way I would stick with it.

For the past two weeks I just alternated Zumba and Pop Sugar Fitness workout. Short ones for POP Sugar since I did it almost every other day except one and then a quick Dance Central routine.



Now I'm starting the Biggest Loser workout. I hate it. But it's a good workout.


I'm going to start off with four, thirty minute workouts a week.  And try to maintain it for the next four weeks. And then the other days I'll let myself play dancing games to break it up but keep the calorie burn up. It will be challenging to do the workout on the days I work, but I think  I can do it if I keep hyping myself up.

I'm not taking measurements or weight yet. I need to order a scale. An accurate one. And I need to find my tape measure. Usually I don't lose pounds but inches, which is very encouraging for me.  But for now, I'm trying to keep it purely working out to feel good about myself. 


See ya in four weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment