Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Klymaxx


Time for another music post. Today we are talking Klymaxx. I didn't realize how large the group was until I searched them and that pic came up. Largest Girl Group Ever? Maybe. They had it going on though, because all the ladies played instruments. I need to check and see if they wrote their own songs too. 

I think their biggest hit was I Miss You. I heard this a lot..somewhere. Maybe the Radio. Or from my Dads collection. I'm not sure. The lead singer definitely has a unique voice. 


I'd Still Say Yes is another one of my favorites by the group. No music video...but I'm happy to see this one has over 6 million views.


And last but not least, The Men All Pause. I was shocked when I heard this one on the radio a few months ago. I love, love, love this song. It's one of those songs that will have your confidence on 100. And this video is so 80's. Love it. 

Love this group. I should check and see if they have an unsung. Hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment