Monday, September 14, 2020

Plant Therapy Endless Summer Synergy Review



This reminds me a song or music video..or at least the name does. Except I can't think of the name. Typical for me. I bought this in last years summer trio release. I was buying almost all of the multi-packs. Luckily I've really calmed down. I have a lot of oils now...some I haven't even really used. Whoops.

Anyway...I used up the other two in the pack. They were Mountain Air and Sun-Kissed.  Somehow I ended up saving this one for last.

Plant Therapy claims:
The bright and uplifting scent of Endless Summer is the perfect way to help boost your mood and keep your spirits up. The brightening qualities of Pink Grapefruit help to lift mental fatigue, while the energizing combination of Lemon and Lime Steam Distilled are refreshing and uplifting. Sweet Orange promotes cheerfulness, while Mandarin and Ylang Ylang soothes nervous tension.

Do you ever wish Summer could last forever? I don't. I like experiencing all four seasons. If you are one of those people that miss summer once it's gone, sometimes it can help diffusing a summer/citrus blend. 

It has the usual zesty, punchy kick of citrus with a hint of Ylang Ylang. Which makes it different. I like it. I really do. I just don't love it, nor would I go out of my way to repurchase. I'll just enjoy the rest of the bottle while I have it.

I haven't really done any DIY's with it. It's not really one I would mix into my Shea Butter mixes. But I do think it would make an excellent room spray. Maybe a nice one to add to DIY Hair mixes. 

Likely I will end up using the whole bottle before it makes it into anything though. 

When diffusing it is pretty strong. You don't need much and it lasts for a few hours before it fades away. I would say it is pretty uplifting too, and really is nice to diffuse with the window open and the sunlight pouring in.

Ingredients;
Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime SD) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon SD) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Green Mandarin) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil

Glad I tried it out, wouldn't recommend unless sharp citrus with a hint of floral sounds appealing to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment