Friday, September 4, 2020

Lush Haul

I got a package from Lush today. It's my reward for staying consistent with my workouts. Except today. But I've managed to work out everyday this week and thought a little break would be well  deserved. This haul came from Lush DE. The Euro rate is not that good...and usually I would wait until the rate was better, but I'm not sure it's going to change anytime soon.My last Box smelled exactly like a Lush store. This haul smells fresher, and fruitier/floral. Different, but nice. 

So here's what I got:


Lush Peachy Bath Bomb
I think this is the cutest bath bomb. It's the peach emoji🍑! It smells like Peach candies. I'm super excited to use it. 


Lush Silky Underwear 
I really want to start trying things outside of the soaps and bath bombs and I had heard someone rave about this powder. So into the cart it went. It's supposed to be a Jasmine scented powder

Rose Salt Cube
I think this is getting discontinued. I kind of wish I didn't get it. Not a fan of the way it smells but hopefully it will change once I throw it in the water.


Big Bottle of Calm Solid Re-useable Bubble Bath
Who doesn't need some calm in their life? These have the potential to be more cost effective so into the cart it went. It smells amazing and withstands drops- I've already dropped it twice. IDK.


Rhubarb & Custard and Lotus Flower Soap
The texture of these new soaps is weird. I've been reading reviews from people saying they melt really quickly. I'm hoping if I let them sit out they will dry out a bit. Not as cute as past Lush soaps. Not a fan of this new standardized version.


Finally picked up Lush Butterball. I tried the snowman iteration years ago but haven't tried it in this form. You can see the little chunks of Cocoa Butter. Mm


Pumice Power
This is a pumice foot soap. It's still a soap...but I count it as branching out. I think this will be nice to try out instead of a plain old Pumice Stone. Looks ugly..but it does smell nice.


And that's it. I just got this stuff and already I'm plotting what I will get in my next order. 

Have you tried anything here? What are your Lush favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment