Tuesday, September 29, 2020

UPDATED Ancestry Results


It's that time again. Another Ancestry Results Update. I mostly share this as a good place to keep my results. For comparison purposes..and because I always think it will be interesting to share. 

My results have changed...drastically. Before I had the most variety in my family..and then the least variety. Basically this update had me back to having the most variety again. 

Nigeria is still my largest group. The first test results showed Ghana. And now somehow Ghana is only 1%. Drastically Different. I started at 72% African. And increased to 75% (yay!) Was hoping for a little more with this update. Better luck next time





You can view my other results here:

Ancestry DNA (Original Post)

2018 Results

2019 Results





No comments:

Post a Comment