Sunday, September 27, 2020

Vitamix: Spinach Cocktail

 


It's that time again...time for a green smoothie. I can already tell you off the bat this wasn't that great.

It's just spinach, water, mint, and frozen pineapple. Luckily I had a sweet pineapple, but it didn't do anything to provide much flavor. It had way too much spinach and I didn't even use the whole amount. I only bought a 125 gram bag.  I tried to fix it by adding a banana which helped but it could still use something else. Maybe some strawberries or mango or kiwi. Anything to up the flavor. The mint really didn't bring much to the table.

The good news is that made a ton. So I had more than my share of spinach for the week. 


Not something I'm pinning to make again...or recommending you make.




They have a version of it posted on their website. 



No comments:

Post a Comment