Thursday, October 8, 2020

China Glaze Orange Knockout Nail Polish Review

It's been a long time since I've reviewed a nail polish. Which is odd because in the last couple of years I've been painting my nails more. And rotating my colors. I used to pick one and try to get rid of it so wore it heavily and ignored the rest of my collection. Now I try to rotate..which should mean I get more reviews out....but...



Neon was a big trend a couple of years ago. And I pretty much skipped it until one day I ended up in Sally's Beauty Supply and wanted to buy some nail polish. I bought this neon..and another color (I don't even remember what it was now.)

Orange is my favorite color. I love oranges, orange clothes, everything about orange. And my collection was missing orange...so I took it home with me. 


The color doesn't disappoint. But the formula.

It's streaky, dull and matte, hard to work with, and you have to do at least three coats. And it chips. It chips horribly. I tried it as a pedi color and it just chipped everywhere. I would find bits of it from my fingers everywhere. Doesn't matter if you are using the best top coat in the world. It will chip multiple times in less than 12 hours of wear.

Great neon color..but not worth the hassle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment