Friday, October 23, 2020

Lush Bat Art Bath Bomb Review

 


I hate bats..but this bath bomb was irresistible. I completed my goal of working out, actually surpassed as so far I have three hours down. So I reached into my little stash and picked up Lush Bat Art. I didn't notice it when I unboxed...but I knew I had smelled it before. Some Lush something. It took me about 5 minutes to place but this is the same scent as Lush Godmother soap.  Or Lush Magic Wand. Which is odd because based on the oils and description...IDK. And Godmother is Snowfairy. But no one in the reviews mentions Snowfairy. Actually I think it's better than those because it doesn't smell like cherry medicine once it hits water. I bought mine from Lush DE

Lush claims:

Be spellbound by this bat bath bomb. Full of bath-art worthy surprises, deep glittery waters await with a fresh, herbal scent that lingers.

How to use: Run a bath and drop in to reveal a spectacle before you descend into the dark purple waters. The rosemary and sage scent of Junk perfume will cleanse your aura.

lush UK: 4.50 US 6.45 DE 5.85




It's kinda weird how the last two Lush products I had smelled like stuff I previously used (years ago and no mention in review). Basically it smells like the Swedish Fish candy mixed with Koolaide. Not an herbal scent at all! I liked the scent in this bath bomb much more than I liked the soap or the wand. It's pretty strong and I can still smell it in the bathroom and the hallway. It's hanging around and I'm not mad about it. I like the scent...but I wouldn't call it my favorite or something I need to have again.




 It does stick to your skin. I think I'm gonna wake up still smelling it. Speaking of skin, my skin feels soft and not dried out. Which is always a plus.

The bath water was the highlight of this bomb.


The deep purple  was mesmerizing. I really loved the water color. It was a slow fizzer and fun to watch. And if you look closely you see pretty silver glitter. I think this may be my most favorite water ever. I didn't want to get out or rinse it down the drain! 

Lush should definitely make more deep purple bath bombs. 

It has a lot of essential oils...I can't smell them at all. It's way to candy-ish. But the essential oils are still a nice addition. I love oils so I'm glad they are there even if I can't smell them.

Ingredients:
Baking Soda, Citric Acid, DRF Alchohol, Perfume, Sicilian Lemon Oil, Green Mandarin Oil, Rosemary Oil, Sage Oil, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Dipropylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluophlogopite, Tin Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Isomethone  Ionone, Limonene, Colour 

Overall, I think I might buy it again next year purely for the bath water. The scent wasn't my favorite but I still enjoyed it, and it had me so relaxed I took a mini nap right in the tub. Either that or I was tired anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment