Monday, November 16, 2020

Lush Monster's Ball Bath Bomb Review


 I've got the house to myself again for the next few weeks. So of course, that means baths, blasting music, and playing lots and lots of Just Dance 2021. I was in between deciding if I should use the cute little monster bomb..or Lord of Misrule. But I went for the cute little monster because it seems more fragile and I like to get rid of those first. And the pink dust was getting every where.

Lush claims:

With this monstrously pink Halloween bath bomb, you're ready for a ball. Full of uplifting neroli, toning olibanum, and cleansing lime oil.

How to store: Somewhere cool and dry (but maybe not under the bed!)

US 7.95 DE 5.89 Euro 

This is a sweet smelling bomb. Nothing super Halloween about it..except it's appearance. It looks straight out of the movie Monsters Inc.

It smells like Lush Rockstar soap to me. A candy sweet scent Which I wasn't the biggest fan of..but it was nice enough in the bath tub. This one was pretty strong smelling as well. I could smell it strongly in the bathroom and all through the hallway.

It was a slow fizzier. And turned the water a pretty pink before finally turning a pretty true purple with slight remnants of the pink around. 

It was pretty cool to watch. 


Not all natural..of course. But contains nice essential oils, like Frankincense, Lime, and Neroli. Himalayan salt is a nice additional as well. 

Ingredients:

Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Perfume, Lime Oil, Neroli Oil, Frankincense Oil, Himalayan Salt, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salycilate, Citral, Hydroxycitronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Colour, Candy Eye 

Overall, I really liked it. But not enough to buy again next time Halloween rolls around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment