Sunday, November 22, 2020

Plant Therapy Peppermint Bliss Natural Lip Balm


 Meant to write this post days ago but laziness won. Hopefully, I will be in the mood to blog more because I do have the next five days off! Anyway, lip balm. The most necessary thing now that it's getting cold  here. I bought a trio pack from Plant Therapy awhile back. You get three for basically ten dollars which averages about $3.32 a balm. Not bad!


Plant Therapy claims:

Keep your lovely lips soft and hydrated all day long with Plant Therapy’s Lip Balm Trio Set. Enjoy the subtle shine and pleasant, natural scents these light and silky lip balms leave behind. Citrus Splash is bright and uplifting, Orangesicle is deliciously reminiscent of the popular vanilla-orange popsicles, and Peppermint Bliss is fresh and minty. 


Created using only natural ingredients, these lip balms will leave dry, chapped lips feeling moisturized and protected against harsh, damaging elements. Nourishing ingredients like Meadowfoam Carrier Oil, Shea Butter, and Beeswax ensure these lip balms are conditioning, moisturizing, and rich in antioxidants. They’re sure to find a permanent place in your purse and be your daily go-tos when your lips are in need of some TLC.


I think I've only reviewed one other peppermint balm on this blog- which was the Burt Bee's balm. Just the regular one.  And I really loved that balm. If I remember correctly,  I think I would prefer the Burt's Bees (if they haven't messed with the formula) over this one. But the Plant Therapy version is pretty good too.

It's not not in your face peppermint. It's kind of mellow. I do wish it was punchier. But maybe that's not such a good idea for something that goes right under your nose.

It has all the tingle you expect. Which I do really like.

And it's pretty hydrating. But I think the main difference between this one and the Burt is that Burt's has more beeswax so works longer and hydrates better. 

The ingredients are nice. I like that Plant Therapy uses Meadowfoam oil instead of a cheaper oil such as sunflower or canola. 

Ingredients:
Peppermint Bliss Ingredients: Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglycerol-3 Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract

Overall, I like it. I could see myself buying again....

No comments:

Post a Comment