Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Ledisi

 

 
I wasn't planning on posting today but I got off about three hours earlier since I have to wake up early tomorrow. Figured I would try to knock out a post. A music post about Ledisi. She isn't really a memorable artist to me, I don't remember her songs most of the time...but then when they come on I remember I do like them. Some of them I like quite a lot. She kinda reminds me a little bit of Angie Stone.

First up...we have Alright. This song is so full of positivity and sometimes that's just what I need. Actually listening to the lyrics, I feel like needed to hear this song now. Funny how life works sometimes. 


Think of You is another BOP. Slept on. I feel this song. 


I Gotta Get To You is one my my faves. I used to have songs that reminded me of some of the guys I've talked to..and this song makes me think of one in particular ☺️ I've listened to  this like 10x in a row at times.


Ledisi and Ja Ja, yes please. This is a sweet, feel good song. I heard this one on the radio a lot when it came out (I think).


And before I end the post..let's just take a minute to appreciate her dreads. They are beautiful! 
If i was more patient I would be trying to grow my own. 

She dropped a new album not too long ago but I haven't had a chance to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment