Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Lush Haul

 I'm so tired. So, so tired. In fact, I was so tired last night, I actually dropped right off into sleep mid movie. Which is crazy for me because that never happens. And it happened twice last night. I wish it would happen to be more often though. Or not. Because I dropped to sleep around 10.30 (PM), woke up a 12 for about thirty minutes and then went back to sleep until 2.30 and then I was up the rest of the morning. Sleep problems is an understatement. 

Anyway,,,let me stop rambling. And write this post. In hopes that I can go to sleep after.

Figs In Honey

I bought more bath bombs this go round. Figs In Honey doesn't have much scent. Maybe slightly bubblegum? With some spice? I think it will smell different in the bathtub.

Nana

I think this one might be my favorite. It smells warm, and sweet. Like something with vanilla and amber. It's ugly though

Ladybird

This one is cute. Almost too cute to use. It says mint and geranium but...it smells like bubble gum. To be honest...everything smells like bubble gum. I think I will like it or the scent will change once I go to use it.

Ro's Argan Soap

This soap is sticky and melty. And smells very strongly of Rose Vanilla. It smells exactly like the Pearl Massage bar I'm using now.

Lush Golden Pear Soap

Smells like Pear Bubble Gum. Heavy on the gum/light on the pear scent

Lush Lemon Zest Soap 

I thought this one would be on the boring side. It's not that zesty. But maybe it will change in the shower. I don't get the design either-but I'm not a fan of Lush's newer shapes.

Each Peach Massage Bars

It's smells zesty and citrusy too. Not sure if it's just taking on the scent of everything else in the box.

Charity Pot Coin

This little coin is so cute. It seems like a good one to travel with (not in summer). And I think some of the funds go to Charity. It smells like Ylang Ylang oil.

Lush Luxury Lush Pud

It smells like the Comforter Bubble Bar. It smells pretty good. 


Goddess Bath Bomb
 This is the heaviest, perfume, exotic, unique scent. I think smelling direct from the bomb isn't as good as I'm anticipating it will be once it hits water. I can't wait to try this one out!

Golden Wonder Bath Bomb 
This was a favorite years ago. I've wanted to get my hands on another for years and here it is! 

Lush Goddess Soap

Smells nothing like the bath bomb. This one is kinda disappointing but I'm still holding out on an opinion until I use it. I'm hoping it lives up to the price! 


Lush Once Upon a Time 
I've wanted to try their body lotions forever but just never ordered..until now. I figured I would start with a smaller tub of this Christmas lotion. Although what I really want it a huge tub of Sleepy. The tub is small but full of really good ingredients. I can't wait to use it and see how it compares to my The Body Shop Body Butters that I used to be obsessed with.

And that's all! Stay tuned for the reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment