Sunday, January 3, 2021

Best in Beauty of 2020

 It's time .Time for me to review all my posts from last year and pick out my favorites. I never know what I'm going to end up with. It's always one of the posts I have the most fun writing..although it was one of the more time consuming posts. But here we go. Let's see what I got.


1. Nars Taj Majal Blush- The blush is glow perfection on brown complexions. I've had it for years and years and finally got around to reviewing it. It's a must have! I usually save it for special occasions.


2. Manhattan 5 in 1 Base Coat
I think it's one of the best base coats I've ever used and it's very affordable. May be hard to find in the US though. 

3. Out of Africa Lavender Body Oil

If you love Lavender and are a fan of natural- this is one to try! 

4. Plant Therapy Anti-Age Synergy

Pricey but a little goes a long, long way and I feel like it reversed some signs of aging on my skin. 

5. Lush Lucky Cat Bath Bomb

This didn't get great reviews on the website...but I enjoyed it. I tend to love Lush Jasmine bath stuff though! 

6. The Ordinary Sea Buckthorn Oil 

You have to be careful with this one. But the glow it gives you.... It's worth it! And a tiny bit goes a long way. I've been spiking all my DIYs with it.


7. Dove White or Dove Beauty Cream Bar

Nostalgic Classic for me. The Dove Argan is nice too! 


8. Plant Therapy Morning Sunshine/Bergamot

Morning Sunshine was part of the Spring Collection..I wish they would make it permanent. It's lovely. I wasted a lot though because I dropped it and broke the bottle. Bergamot is the best smelling, most calming oil.


9. Lush Figs and Leaves/Sultana/Michelle Ma Belle/Honey I washed the Kids 

It's the scent. All of these smell amazing. Michelle Ma Belle was like bathing in carrot/spice cake which sounds weird but was nice. Honey I Washed the Kids is like bathing in sticky toffee. It's amazing! 

10 Lush Big Bottle of Calm

Value for money is their- as far as Lush is concerned. I got maybe 6-8 baths. The scent isn't as strong as a bubble bar...but it smells really good. Really Really Good! 

11. Plant Therapy Rose Hydrosol

Most true to rose scent you will get..and so nice to use as a facial spray! I love this stuff! 

12. Chagrin Valley Babassu Marshmallow Shampoo Bar

The Ayurvedic herb was the best...but this one is excellent too! 

13. Lush Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb

This one was worth the hype. It smells amazing! 

14. Lush Silky Underwear

I've been using this and Johnsons Lavender Baby Powder Interchangeably. And this one wins. I just found the soft scent is really nice and not too strong. Plus..the little bottle lasts a very long time. Idk, this is just a surprise favorite.

15. Guerlain Shalimar Parfum

Must have! This is a classic for a reason

16. Lush Toffee Apple Lip Scrub

Caramel Apple Yumminess!


And that's all! Not a bad year. I definitely tried a lot of things I really like..but they didn't make the list. These are just the standouts. I did combine some..so when you count them all together, there are definitely more than 20.

What are some of your favorites from 2020?

No comments:

Post a Comment