Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Plant Therapy Soft Skin Rollerball Synergy Review

 I figured before I settle in for a 24 marathon I would knock out a quick post. I used to love 24, I spent one whole Spring Break when I was in college watching the show. I was trying to watch a complete show within the same 24 hours. It's impossible to do now..but those were good times.

Anyway...

Plant Therapy claims:

Soft Skin Synergy was created to give your thirsty skin some extra help! The essential oils in this blend were specially chosen to help counteract dry skin and to prevent the look of fine lines while supporting and rejuvenating the look of mature skin.

I don't normally buy the Roll Ons. It's much more cost effective to just buy the actual oil and make my own. But I can't resist them when they are an add on, which this one was. Bonus is I get to clean out the bottle when done and fill it with my own blend. 

I also like making my own because I'm not a fan of fractionated coconut oil as the carrier oil. It clogs my skin...so that means I can't use it on my face.

I used up most of this without even realizing it. I tried it on dry elbows ...it didn't do much. Was kinda smoothing. But not really. And various burns and scars. 

Most recently I used up the bottle trying to use it on my heels. The Nivea soap I was using super dried out my heels. This makes them smooth temporarily and slightly helps. It definitely looks and feels smoother while you have it on, but the effects washes off. It's not the most effective. It might work better on a less dry area though.

As far as scent, sometimes I get Lavender. But mostly it is petitgrain/mustard. Which I'm not the biggest fan of. I don't pick up any of the other scents. But it has some good stuff in it, I haven't seen many synergies with Rose Absolute. I think this might be why first.

Ingredients:

Lavender, Frankincense Serrata, Lemon, Petitgrain, Coriander, Turmeric, Rose Absolute 


I'm not the biggest fan of the scent, and only got OK results with the Rollerball. I would buy the oil on it's own as I think it works better in a Shea Butter mix that I can DIY. But I won't be buying it anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment