Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Lush Candy Cane Bubble Bar Review

 I'm mega tired so I'm just gonna crank out a few reviews and then hopefully get some sleep. I want to use up my Christmas Lush stuff first..that way I won't be reviewing it in July ( although that can still happen)

Lush Candy Cane:

What’s red and white and can be used over and over? A decoration for the tree or a cheeky stocking filler, the possibilities are endless when you take a trip down candy lane. Hang out with this double stripe of bergamot and Sicilian lemon oils to lift the mood and create a fruity fresh fragrance that will have you bathing time and time again. Hold under running water to froth up mounds of fluffy bubbles before placing on the side to dry, ready for your next trip to candyland.

So I knew that this was a reusable bubble bar. But for some reason just before I went to use it I completely forgot. I cut it in half and was going to use it across two baths. But..it didn't crumble and that was when I realized it's re-useable. I only used a little over half of the half I cut..so I'm thinking it's going to be good for 3-4 baths. 

So the scent...it's that candy scent that is just in everything. It's like...Godmothersoap/Snowfairy shower gel  but not exactly. Still close enough. It's not my favorite scent. It's aight. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy again..but I'll enjoy a bath with it. I just wish it showed up a little less often. Lush put this scent in everything.  The way it's shaped I would kind of expect it to smell like mint but candy canes don't always smell like mint in other countries. Fun fact.

The scent is pretty light. It doesn't fill up the bathroom but it you can smell it when you get in the bathtub.


It made a ton of bubbles that lasted a good amount of time and turned the bath water an orange color ( I think) that was pink by the time I got out. 



It might my skin slightly dry. Nothing too bad though.

The ingredients weren't  anything special except the Lemon and Bergamot Oil. They are there but you can't really smell it.

 Ingredients:

Sodium Carbonate, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerine, Lauryl Betaine, Sicilian Lemon Oil, Bergamot Oil Titanium Dioxide, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, *Limonene, Colour 14700.

Overall, I'm happy I bought it half off. I think it's definitely cost effective for the price. But not one I would buy again. If you are a fan of the candy scented things from Lush, it might be worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment