Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The Face Shop Lotus Sheet Mask Review


I'm kind of over sheet masks..but I still have three in my drawer I am determined to use and review. Then I will probably be done with face masks for quite a while. Of the batch that I have tried, the Lemon one was definitely the best. It might have been my fault because I picked up so many hydrating masks, but my face has been super hydrated this winter, so these haven't really been that great for my skin. Shea Butter for the win! 

The Face Shop claims:

The hydrating, purifying sheet mask with lotus flower induces skin with moisture, leaving it feeling clean.

This would make the second Lotus thing I have tried. I had the Lotus Flower Soap from Lush. It's supposed to be anti-aging, brightening, soothing, anti-inflammatory, balancing and purifying. I want that for my skin so I thought I would give it a whirl

Mostly this mask just claims to be hydrating. Since I don't have dry skin, I can't say it did much, if anything for me. 

They don't fit my face that well, but this one did fit better than some of them I've tried. It's odd that they  fit differently...since it's the same brand and the same line.

But it smelled nice. You smell it when you first put it on, but it's very light so I didn't notice it through out the duration of the time I had it on. It had a sweet floral scent. Kinda like Sweet Pea from Bath and Body Works with a hint of alcohol.

Like the others, it was made in Korea.

And the ingredients were nothing special. It's full of alcohols, glycols, etc. There are a few good things but  I don't think they make that much of a difference. 

Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Glycereth 26, Alchohol, Denat, Lotus Flower Extract, 1,2 Heanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lecithin, Shea Butter, Betaine, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carbomer, Xanthum Gum, Disodium EDTA, Peg 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Fragrance

Overall, it just didn't do anything for my skin. Next up, I have the Pomegranate one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment