Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Eden's Garden Bergamot Key Lime Synergy Review

 It's been a minute since I used or reviewed anything from Eden's Garden. I just tend to use and review way more Plant Therapy stuff. I think my next order I will try to make sure I order from Eden's Garden. Anyway, I was just randomly picking oils from their new (at the time collection)  and I really love Bergamot so..I bought this one. 

Eden's Garden claims:

Find a renewed sense of vitality with the zesty aroma of Bergamot Key Lime. A pick-me-up in a bottle, it can help alleviate mental fatigue while restoring fresh energy. When life overwhelms your sense of peace, Bergamot Key Lime can bolster your inner-confidence. Bergamot Key Lime has a citrus complexity sure to enliven any space.

When I first got it, it was one of the first of the whole bunch that I tried. I dumped a bunch in the diffuser...and really struggled to smell it. I've tried it a few more times and it just never really smells strong enough to permeate the room. And being that this is one of the ones more intended for scent...I want to smell it! 

Sniffing from the bottle is OK. Bergamot is a light scent..so you only get a teeny hint. A little hit of Key Lime. And then a hit of mint. I wasn't expecting the mint at all. It really is a blend. And very well blended as it's hard to pick out single components.

It's an OK/kinda nice scent. I won't miss it terribly or reorder immediately once it's finally done.

I have found that it works best in DIY stuff. For instance, I made a deodorant with it and it smells amazing in a deodorant scent. I make my own Shea Butter Body Butters, it makes a really nice scent for that-  I would only use it when I won't be in the sun/winter time due to the Lime. I think it would make a great DIY Bath Salt scent. But I haven't yet tried it since I've been so into Lush lately.

It does smell a little similar to some of the other scents I've tried by Eden's Garden. Such as the Grapefruit Pink Pepper. It just seems to have a similar base. I want to say the Lavender Sage has some similar notes as well.

Ingredients:

Key Lime, Lime, Lemon, Bergamot, Sweet Orange, Lavender, Frankincense,  Cedarwood, Spearmint, Vetiver,  Osmanthus

Overall, it's a good one if you like to DIY. But doesn't really shine in the diffuser. At least not in mine. I would buy it again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment