Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Lil Mo


 It's time to get back to music posting. Today..we talk Lil Mo. I was really excited to listen to her music..based on the song Time After Time. Really, I was kinda disappointed. Especially with her most recent stuff.

Anyway, Time After Time is my favorite Mo song. It's a remake...and I am a fan of the Cyndi Lauper original. I have both songs in my iTunes library. I really enjoy this slower, R&B version though.


I was late to Ta-Da. I didn't hear this one until about a year ago. But I maybe saw the video about when it came out in 2001. It seems familiar. But then that doesn't explain why I haven't heard the song. Coulda been another vid. IDK. Anyway, it's my jam...

And that's all! I wish she had a little more success/better songs than she did. And I wish she used something other than "Lil" in her name. There were too many running around in the early 2000's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment