Thursday, March 25, 2021

Lisa Lisa and The Cult Jam


 Time for my regularly schedule weekly music post. Today's artist- Lisa Lisa...and the Cult Jam.

I feel like I've always known their song- I Wonder If I Take You Home. It's one of those songs. I feel like the theme of this song makes a hit song for someone every couple of years. I had a whole bunch of songs in my head as evidence but..then I forgot them. Oops. But I think Lisa Lisa's is my favorite version of this theme. 

I'm actually a little shocked the view count isn't higher. It's a classic! 


Then we have All Cried Out. I definitely heard the Allure version first and was kinda shocked when I found it was a remake. I think the Allure version is stronger but I like both. 


And that's all for my blast of the past...Now I have the strong urge to put on some 80's style makeup. 


No comments:

Post a Comment