Monday, March 22, 2021

Nest Mediterranean Fig Candle Review


 I used to do quite a few candle reviews, then all of the sudden I just quit buying them. Well, really I just traded them for a diffuser and essential oils. But...for some reason I just really wanted a candle. It makes a nice decoration and just adds to the room atmosphere when lit.

Nest claims:

Capture the aromas of the lush Mediterranean landscape with this 3-Wick Candle featuring crushed fig leaves and blue cypress mingled with the essence of turquoise waters and dewy violet.

Fragrance Family
Fruity
Scent Type
Fruity Woody
Key Notes
Crushed fig leaves and blue cypress are mingled with the essence of turquoise waters and dewy violet
Mood Escape

I think I gifted this candle before but I never tried a candle from NEST before. I have tried a lot of their perfumes because I had a sampler. 



This one comes in a nice box and the candle is really cute, it's just a simple glass jar with white stripes. but it really looks super cute on my vanity. 

I mostly like to light candles when I'm watching tv or reading. But the scent of this candle doesn't really mesh with that. This candle smells like a fragranced breeze, somewhere on a sunny day..on the Mediterranean. I can see the day in my mind. 

It's more a day time, nice warm weather candles that I think fits a sunny, breezy day best. It just doesn't fit in with my candle burn style, I like to burn candles at night.

It's not overpowering. But you can smell it. I think it's the perfect scent strength. Probably wouldn't do well in a larger room though. It does have a nice cold throw. I like the scent it gives off in my room while it's not lit.

Another problem I have with the candle is that mine is tunneling and I have to do the foil trick. Which I don't feel should need to be done considering the price of the candle. 

It's...nice. Just not $30-40 nice. I paid around $30 for it, which I think is overpriced. I think the scent is better than Bath and Body works candles. But not enough to justify the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment