Thursday, April 15, 2021

Cocoa Butter Favorites

 Time to blog. I have definitely ditched the blog for most of the month. But I had one of the best weekends I had in awhile and just got lazy. But I'm back now and time to blog and listen to Prince in the background. 

Anyway....I love Cocoa Butter and awhile back I started doing favorites posts. Figured I would pick that back up and go back through and pick alllll the Cocoa Butter must haves. I don't even know if I will have a lot but it will be fun to see. So let's get started.

 Nothing beats pure Cocoa Butter. My favorite (that I can't find anymore )was from Cocoa Care.

 

Next up we have Palmer's Cocoa Butter soap. It has a faint Cocoa smell...which I wish was more like their lotion. It makes your skin super soft though! And Cocoa Butter is the 3rd ingredient. I wish it was 2nd but...I think it's the best you are going to get in a mainstream store.

 
As for best Cocoa Butter Body Butter-that goes to The Body Shop. For some reason it is discontinued now but I wish they would bring it back! It smells so good and the scent really lasts! I would re-buy it again in a heartbeat if they did. The scrub was nice too!
Black and Beautiful Cocoa Butter Body Lotion is a cheaper version of Palmer's and I think it was just as good! It doesn't have Cocoa Butter. It has Cocoa Extract.
 
 Anita Grant Cream Cafe Latte Leave In is not heavy in moisture...it didn't do much for my hair. But the scent....I kinda want to rebuy it purely for the scent. Mmmmm.
 Lush Cupcake Mask features Cocoa Butter pretty prominently and is a nice mask overall! 

And I think that's all! Actually going through it I haven't tried a ton of things that were really Coca Butter-y but these were my faves. Runner up would have to the the Butterball Bath Bomb. I don't love it but.. if you love Cocoa Butter and want all the benefits of straight Cocoa Butter this one is for you.

And that's all. 
 
Which faves should I do next? 





No comments:

Post a Comment