Sunday, April 18, 2021

Lizzo


I like Lizzo because her music makes me feel confident. Her own confidence is really just infectious and you just really can't feel anything but when you are listening to her music. I was a little late to Lizzo. But better late than never right? 

The first Lizzo song I fell for was Good As Hell. It was on a repeat at a time that I really needed those lyrics. I LOVE both music videos. Something about seeing an all black band! . Taking me back to my time at Hampton ❤️ 
 
Boss Up.




For the next fave, I have to go with Juice. I was so excited when I saw this one on Just Dance 2021. I've prolly listened to this one a billion times. Never get tired of it.


Next song..I gotta go with Tempo. Missy and Lizzo? Yes please! 


I didn't really love Boys until I played it on Just Dance. I love her style, I feel like I should go get some cornrows...


For this one I was like...Ooh OK Lizzo.  OK. Next time I get in my car (tomorrow) I'll prolly be blasting this one on repeat.


And last but not least...her most well known song Truth Hurts. I love this one too. How could you not? 


And that's all! I need her to drop some new music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment