Saturday, April 24, 2021

Viseart Haul

 I finally got my hands on some Viseart shadows. I've only had them on my wishlist forever but since I have so many eyeshadows and the price was so high I couldn't justify it. Until...I saw a sale. And I did manage to use up a few (very few) eyeshadows. I used up one by crushing it into some nail polish and using it to paint an ugly flower pot I had. It was a color I hated on me but it actually looks really nice on the flower pot. 

Anyway...of course I didn't get a lot.  I wanted a few palettes but...I settled for the one that was on my wishlist...cause it has been on it for the last few years. But $80 is a lot. I scored it for $40. 


 

I've already been playing in the colors a little bit. I really like the brown shades and the dark browns. The dark blues/grays are the only colors I'm not thrilled about since I don't like grays but I think this pallet will serve me well! 

 

I was surprised to see they were made in the USA. I thought Viseart was made in France. No matter though.

Then I bought three standalone shades. 

 

They came in the cutest magnetic case which I'm thrilled about because I had no idea where I was going to stick them. I don't know what these colors are called. But one of them looks kinda close to the Too Faced Salted Caramel shade that I love. Not an exact dupe but kinda close. I think they might get lost in my skin tone. We shall see.


And that's it. Now I just need to place my order for some London Brushes. I'm trying to hold off though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment