Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Lorenzo Smith

 

I'm so excited, I just ordered some roller skates. I've decided I'm going to skate this summer. But there's a big skate shortage due to the pandemic (who knew?). I found a skate I wanted, signed up for notification when they are back in stock and was all ready to order.  The more vids I watched I ended up changing my mind and then they ran out of stock. Then I decided to invest instead of going cheaper cause I want a skate that will last more than a month and it came down to two skates, black owned Moonlight Roller Skate- but I wasn't into the colors cause I live for bright colors) and they aren't in stock. Or the popular made in USA Moxi skates. That are in stock now on Amazon and  mine will arrive by early June. So I went with the Moxi's. I can't wait for them to get here! But anyway, that's enough of my excitement for roller skates...let's share some music. Or else I will go on and one and on...

I'm a sucker for smooth, 90's R&B...that just has THAT sound. And Lorenzo Smith delivers. I think my sister put me onto his music. I feel like not a lot of people know his music...but you should! 

Anyway these are my faves.

That voice, the sax, everything about this song is on point! I think he has a tenor voice, which is just my favorite hands down. Also this is a fun song to sing when I walk into things and hurt myself😂 Cause I'm clumsy.


And live...cause why not?


Then Tik Toc. I live for this song. Just...listen to the vocals. Such a beautiful voice. The whole song is on point really.



And last but not least Real Love. I won't say anything about that haircut 😅 But I love this one.


His music is solid, not sure why it's so slept on. Also I really wish he had released more music! 

No comments:

Post a Comment