Sunday, May 30, 2021

Love Unlimited

 

 

I can't remember how I first discovered Love Unlimited. I think back in college when I first started listening to different old school artist and had started with Barry White. Barry is ones of my mom's faves and she really likes Love Unlimited. But I definitely didn't hear them at all growing up.

I remember listening to their songs, getting a few. And then I think I lost the songs when I lost my entire Itunes library. And only recently decided to listen to them again. 

There are two songs I love by them.

Walking in the Rain. Of course. There's just something about rain songs. 

I love their style. I want those outfits and really want to pic out the fro.

Then we have Love's Theme....which I listened to with my sister recently and we were like why are there a few different disco songs that sound just like this? I can't think of them now...but trust me there are! I can't wait for my helmet and knee pads to come so I can skate to this one.

And that's all! If you like disco/orchestra type music...and you've never heard of them, check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment