Saturday, May 8, 2021

Lush Haul

 I wasn't going to buy anything else from Lush (I scored enough in the after Christmas sale and am not even half way through it all). But I needed to order a gift so I figured I would replenish my basically gone bath bomb/bubble bar stash.

Here's what I got:

Lush Melusine Bath Bomb

 For some reason the name didn't really appeal to me but I'm so glad I finally picked this one up. It smells so good. Like some sort of candy. Yum. And I love that it is green and yellow. Colors Lush doesn't really use that often.

 Intergalactic Bath Bomb

This is a mega popular bath bomb. I was kind of put off by the mint. I'm always slow to buy mint scented stuff, even though it's a scent I really like now. It's a sophisticated mint. Mint and something else that keeps it from smelling basic. I really like it! 

 Brightside Bubble Bar 

Always look on the bright side of life. Anyway, this smells sooooo good. Like orange. Blood Orange. I wish I had bought it sooner. It doesn't really look like the website though. It's not as flat and the colors kinda blend together. Oddly they stand out in the picture. But I don't care how it looks. It smells amazing.

Marshmallow World 

Smells like the American Cream Shower Gel. I'll see how I like it as a bath bomb.

Karma Bubble Bottle

I haven't decided if I will give this one as a gift. I already set aside two things I didn't take a picture of. I might give this one away too or one of the other ones...not sure yet. But Karma is one of the best scents Lush makes and this smells divine. Mmmm.. patchouli orange goodness. 

 Lush Beauty Sleep Face Mask 

And last but not least...I was completely surprised with this mask! They threw it in there for free, I think because it's due to expire soon. I was not expecting it at all and so happy to see it☺️ Made my whole day! Thank you to Lush and Nurys that packed my order, Once I finish this post I'm popping it on and a movie in and relaxing.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment