Saturday, May 29, 2021

Lush Marshmallow World Bath Bomb Review

 

I haven't been blogging because I've been catching up on all my shows. Good Girls- Which is actually getting really good now that we get to see more of Rio and I'm also loving his villain cousin. 911 Lonestar, the third to last episode (I think) had me allllll emotional and sad. The regular 911 because I love the characters and actors (don't y'all just love Angela Basset!?!?!). And lastly The Resident, I am so bummed that Mina's character is leaving. I have loved watching a highly skilled black female surgeon on TV. It was rocking my world. I still have three episodes to go. So after this post..I'm making some Chai Hot Chocolate and marathon the rest.

But back to this bath bomb review.

Lush claims:

A perfect choice for anyone who loves sweet scents similar to our creamy strawberry-vanilla American Cream line and wants a slow-fizzing bath bomb that creates soothing fluff.

Indulge in this bathing treat that smells good enough to eat. Made with a fragrance inspired by our popular American Cream Conditioner, this bath bomb offers the soft scent of sweet vanilla, real marshmallow powder and just a hint of soothing lavender to give you a sense of complete confectionery calm. Toss it in and watch as its fizzy swirls of pink, purple, white and yellow melt into a creamy bubblegum hue. It's all your candy shop dreams come true.

Benefits
  • Marshmallow powder softens skin
  • Clary sage oil soothes moods
  • Benzoin resinoid adds a warm, sweet scent

The name of this bath bomb is so cute. Marshmallow World. I was expecting it to smell like Marshmallows..but when I got it I was surprised to find it smells like the American Cream shower gel. Which is just OK to me. I've been meaning to review it but haven't gotten around to it. But it's kinda of vanilla based, maybe a bit more sophisticated than that. Smells like something you would smell in a salon. It's nice. I'm just not crazy about it. I do think it would probably smell amazing in perfume form. In the bath it was OK. It had a medium scent strength. 



 

It was a fast fizzer. 

And made bright pink water. I'm kinda over pink water and wasn't a big fan of the color. But if you love pink this will probably be for you. 

 The good thing was it didn't dry my skin out at all. I happily skipped lotion. I guess maybe it was the magic of the marshmallow powder? Or the humectant sugars?

It has some pretty great ingredients. It's not everyday you find something with Marshmallow powder in it for your skin although I have had a few hair things with it since it's supposed to be very detangling. It has vanilla, clary sage, Lavender and Benzoin. Some of my faves!

Ingredients:

Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Cornstarch, Granulated Sugar, Perfume, Potato Starch, Cream of Tartar, Vanilla Absolute, Clary Sage Oil, Lavender Oil, Benzoin Resinoid, Titanium Dioxide, Icing Sugar, Sodium Alginate, Water, Marshmallow Root Powder, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Calcium Lactate Glutonate, Lauryl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Alpha Iso methyl Ionone, Coumarin, Colour 

Overall, glad to try it but not something I would buy again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment