Monday, May 17, 2021

Lush Nana Bubble Bar Review

 

 It's been a crazy week for me. I got vaccine number 2 which was not a walk in the park. I had chills, headache, nausea, my body hurt but it was still worth it!  And yesterday someone hit my car while it was in my driveway. And proceeded to blame my car and tell me I should have parked a meter over (how you gonna tell someone where to park in THEIR driveway. )Also pretended to kick my car as though he wasn't at fault. People are lunatics. 

Really and truly. 

I could probably use a destress bath now...but after I write this I'm probably going to sleep. I'll save my other nana pieces for later.

Lush claims:

Let Nana embrace you in the warm comfort of banana-oat bathing bliss. Shea and cocoa butters are blended with fine oatmeal and almond oil so skin feels loved and soothed.

If you've been dreaming of a bubble bath that smells just like freshly-baked goodies and feels twice as nice, Nana is here to make those dreams a reality. Skin-soothing, calming and smoothing elements of organic shea butter, fair trade organic cocoa butter, fine oatmeal and almond oil will leave dry, tired skin feeling soft and silky. Meanwhile, a heavenly aroma of fresh banana fills the air to leave you feeling truly calm, comforted and collected. Just crumble this confectionary bar under the tap for the most indulgent bath you've ever had.

Benefits
  • Whole oats soothe and moisturize
  • Fair trade organic cocoa butter conditions
  • Fresh banana adds mega moisture
Scent

Lightly scented

I just looked this up and found out it was booted. Which I'm a little bummed about. It's a very nice bakery vanilla type of scent.  But not in a too sweet, annoying or artificial way. And no banana scent whatsoever. I've heard it's supposed to smell of the Let the Good Times Roll Cleanser but I haven't tried it so I can't say.  I really liked it even though the bakery sweet scents are never my first choice for bubble baths. It is a very light one but I feel like I could smell it throughout the bathroom while I was using it. 

Water was a pale, boring yellow.


It made mediocre bubbles. I think that's because of all the moisturizing ingredients. It has Cocoa Butter,Wheatgerm oil, Shea Butter, and Almond Oil. I don't mind the lesser amount of bubbles because it was really moisturizing and didn't dry my skin at all! It was like a little moisture treat.

It isn't the most exciting bubble bar, it's the same color as a banana. And it does have fresh banana in it which is really great for your skin although I'm not sure how much banana you are really getting per bar.

I split mine into three chunks. I think you could stretch it to four if you wanted.

I think the ingredients are pretty great. Not completely natural but still have a lot of things that are good for your skin and that you don't really get from any other bubble bath from other companies. There are oats which you can actually see in the bubble bar and in the bathtub. Would prolly be a good one for irritated itchy skin if color and fragrance don't bother you.

Ingredients:

Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Perfume, Whole Oats, Rice Starch, Fresh Banana, Fine Oatmeal, Wheatgerm Oil, Almond Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Cornstarch, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Gardenia Extract, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Colour 

Overall, I did really like it. I would have repurchased it...if I was craving this type of scent. It kinda reminds me of the Oatifix face mask ingredient wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment