Sunday, July 18, 2021

Makeup I've hit Pan On

 Can you believe they made another Space Jam? I've only seen the original movie a billion times. We had it on VHS. Ahhh...VHS. I haven't seen it in years and years but I do remember loving the first one. I even had a few of the sweatshirts from K-Mart with Lola Bunny, Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, etc. I was probably around 6,7, or 8. Good Times.

I can't wait to see this second one that just came out.

But...back to the reason for this post. I did a post like this a few years ago. I'm pretty sure almost everything in that original post is finished. I thought it would be cool to revisit. 

I've gone back to trying to use up some of the many things in my collection. This way I can justify buying something else later. I've actually finished at least 30 shadows in the last couple of years. Go ME! I went through and counted and I have about 240 shadows with two more in the mail. I think I'm going to cap my collection to 250. So I can't go over that amount. It's a good limit I think.

Anyway...this is what I've got!

First..most impressive. My original Naked palette. Some of these are old, old. But powders don't expire. So I'll keep em until I use them up. As you can see...almost all gone except the shadow Half-Baked. I'm in no hurry to use it up though. 

Next up...this old, old Still palette. I never really liked it except for the purple. I am trying to use up the green shade. I mostly use it for playtime since I don't like it. The panned shade is called aqua marine. I'm going to try to use it up and then the blue (which I hate!). Two shadows are already gone.

Then we've got a MAC single called Mystery. It's the best eyebrow shade for me. I only use it occasionally since they don't make it anymore. If I ever saw it back on the site I would buy a few backups! 


Antique Bronze is a shade in the Modern Ren palette. It was a go to when I used the palette and then I just stopped using it because I didn't want to use it up because it was such a go to when I pulled out that palette.


We have the Peanut Butter shade in my Too Faced Palette. This shade is very hard to work with and not pigmented at all. I should just go ahead and use it up. It's another one I pretty much stopped using because I didn't want to use it up. But may as well and just buy it in a better quality single. Or use up some other shades in my collection that are similar. 

And last one. Although I have some lipsticks that have "pan". I'm just skipping those. This is an old shadow by NYX called Exotic Green. I started trying to use it up and then stopped for some reason. I really like this green shade though. Might try to pan it again later on. 

Not as much as I thought...but nice to see I'm actually getting some use out of my massive collection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment