Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Royal and Langnickel Omnia Brush Haul


 I definitely don't need anymore brushes. I have enough brushes to do everything I need but...I want all the Omnia Gold brushes. I can't help it. So when they sent me an email with 40% off, I went to the site to check out the brushes and ended up checking out with just a few. But I am that much closer to having them all. Maybe two more orders and I will. But I'm going to try not to order anymore for the next 6 months. At least. 

But since I did order, here is what I bought.


1. Blending Brush- This brush reminds me of the MAC 217. The original natural haired must have brush. But the brush hairs are different. They are really soft so I don't think it will be the work horse the 217 is. It  gives a really light application if you try to use it as a crease brush. But it does work for blending. I like it , I think it's a nice addition to my collection. 


2. Brow Definer- This brush is not like any brush I have. It's tiny. Truly tiny. I did try it on my brows yesterday and I think it may become my favorite brow brush. I have a lot of playing around to do but so far, I'm really glad I have it in the collection.


3. Shader Brush- I have really been after a fluffy, small shader brush. This isn't what I was looking for but I am glad to have it. It's quite large and is going to be good for when I want to apply an all over lid shade. I don't have anything quite like it so I'm glad to have this one too!

4. Lip Brush- This lip brush is not like any I've ever had. I washed it yesterday and haven't yet tried it out. It looks like an eyeshadow brush to me. Like something you would use to apply color to the lower lash line but I'm going to try it out on my lips. Never know, it may become a fave.

5. Crease Brush- This is very similar to the Nars #42 Blending Brush. The britles are softer though. I've used it once and I think it will be a great crease/belnding brush.. You can't beat the price, especially on sale!


6. Pointed Powder- I thought this would be similar to the MAC 138. I love that brush. It's one of my favorites. But this is a very different. It's extremely soft so I think it will be good if you are heavy handed and need to apply makeup with a lighter hand. Seems it would be good for setting powder, blush, and bronzer. I can't wait to try this one out! It did shed a lot right out the package and some of the bristles were stuck together but with a little TLC I separated the bristles and it seems to be all good now.

Overall, a pretty good haul! 


No comments:

Post a Comment