Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Bath and Body Works Strawberry Pound Cake Pocketbac Review

I will probably be reviewing one of these every few months since Hand Sanitizer is a must these days. It was always a must for me but I usually stuck with the same kind. Now I figured it would be nice to try all the Bath and Body Work scents as a way sampling the scents without committing to something larger.

Bath and Body Works claims:

Infused with essential oils, shea extract, vitamin E & aloe, our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately! Formula is 68% alcohol. Color of cap may vary.

A sweet, airy swirl of fresh strawberries, golden shortcake & whipped cream



I really should make a strawberry pound cake. I don't think I've ever made one before...but I've definitely had strawberry pound cake. Strawberries with whipped cream and cake is one of my favorite desserts that I have almost never.

So let's talk seent. It's definitely an artificial scent. I don't get much strawberry but I do get the vanilla cake and cream part. Maybe it kinda smells like a strawberry milk shake too, which don't smell much like strawberry either? It's an interesting scent. I can't say I love it...but I do kinda like it. Sometimes. It can be very overpowering and fake smelling at times and the scent does stick around for quite awhile. Some sanitizers smell very strongly of alcohol. I find with Bath and Body Works, I can hardly smell the alcohol because they are so strongly scented.  

It does what it's supposed to do. Sanitizes my hands. And doesn't dry them out. That's all I really ask of my hand sanitizer. 

Ingredients:

Alcohol, Water, Fragrance, Carbomer Lactose Propylene Glycol,  Amino-ethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Myrystrate, Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Vitamin E, Wheat Amino Acids, Aloe Juice, Shea Butter Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin A,  Ultramarines, Color

The bottle states "100% Recycled Plastic In Bottle". Not sure if this means the bottle is made entirely of recycled plastic? I with they would have an in house recycling program or something better to address all the plastic like MAC, Lush, etc. 

Anyway...glad I tried it. But not a scent I would buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment