Thursday, August 12, 2021

Orly SealOn Top Coat Review



 I have a favorite top coat - Poshe. But I can't get it here so I'm looking for another one that's easy to get and that I like as much as the Poshe

Orly claims:

No claims?

I couldn't find the claims so I guess they just really don't want you to have any expectations. I've never had a full size of Orly polish, I do have some metallic colors in the mini bottles but they aren't really enough to judge the line off.



List price is $9.50. So it's not cheap. I don't think that's what I paid...maybe $7? For that price I expect a decent top coat.

The bottle is nice, love the grippy top, and I also love the wide brush. Really excellent packaging. 

But the stuff inside needs to be good too. Here's what I like about it: it dries fast. And that's where the good ends. It's not that shiny. I want glossy nails. This seems kinda dull.

It also chips really fast. Not big chips but still.... I don't even get a full 24 hours.

It also sucks as a pedi top coat. I like to paint my toe nails and have it last 2.5-3 weeks and look perfect. This chips pretty quickly and is not glossy. 

It's not the worst top coat, but it's not something I would recommend or buy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment