Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Lush Celebrate Body Spray Review

I bought this in the half off sale, otherwise I might not have picked it up because the price for the body sprays are a little high. But I think they might actually be worth it.

Lush claims:

                                                                            Pop the corks, it's time!

  Clear, fruity orange oil mixes with the invigorating aroma of limes and the intoxicating warming scent of                 brandy oil to create a refreshingly fragrant cocktail.Contained ingredients and their fragrances:Brazilian orange oil brings a little sunny scent to short, dark, cold days. That's why we use a lot of it. Brandy oil provides a bubbly, tipsy note. It is obtained from the sediment of the barrels in which wine ferments. It is mainly produced in Romania, France and Italy. Ours comes from the latter country.Lime oil provides a clear top note and smells really clear, refreshing and sweet at the same time.These products fit perfectly with the Celebrate Body Spray:

Start the evening with a Golden Wonder bath bomb. Enjoy the Celebrate fragrance and golden-blue color vortex
- Give your skin party glow with our Ocean Salt face and body scrub. Lime oil and sea salt exfoliate and make your complexion shine.
Use gentle, firm Minamisoma shower oil and enjoy wonderfully soft, cleansed and radiant skin. It is suitable for sensitive skin instead of a shower gel.

Here's how it works:
Spray your body with this and surround yourself with a fragrance that is unparalleled in terms of fresh, beguiling festivity!

First, let's talk packaging. I like the all black packaging with the huge sprayer that you usually see on cleaning products. I believe the bottle is supposed to be made of recycled plastic which is another plus. But unlike some of the other black plastic packaging, it's not part of the things you can buy and return to get a free face mask. I am still going to repurpose the bottle and put my cleaning mixes in it. I have a few bottles that are getting older and could use replacing. The bottles are kinda cute.

The scent of this is the same as the Golden Wonder bath bomb.  It's one of my top favorite bath bombs. 


The color of the water and the scent just puts me in ultimate relax mode. I fell asleep the first time I used one-right in the bathtub. 

It's a boozy, orange/citrus party of a scent. 

And it smells almost exactly the same as the bath bomb. I think the boozy element is a littler stronger in the spray. I thought I was going to love this in the body spray since I love it in the bath bomb form. But...it works better as a bath scent. I like it in this form...but I don't love it.

The quality is excellent. I have never had a body spray last so long. You can spray a few sprays and it lasts the whole day and then some. It sticks to your clothing exceptionally well. I think it's the best quality body spray I have ever used! 

I love that the ingredients have essential oils, I feel like I can really pick up on the orange. I do have green cognac essential oil but I haven't really given it a comparative sniff, from what I remember it does kinda smell reminiscent of this spray.

Ingredients: 
DRF Alchohol, Water, Limonene, Perfume, Brazilian Orange Oil, Glycerin, 

Vitis Vinifera Oil, Lime Oil, Citral, Citronellol, Gerniol, Linalool



Overall, I wouldn't get this particular one again but I will definitely be trying out another scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment