Friday, August 6, 2021

Major Harris

 


I'm in a crazy good mood. I've got the house to myself this month and somehow I have a big burst of energy. So when I got off work, I played Dance Central and blasted it. It was fun. For some reason it's more fun when you can blast the songs at midnight. IDK.

Anyway....todays' music post is a song from Major Harris. If you've seen any of my other music posts, you know I'm all about the oldies. I don't know where or how I heard this song, but it's my jam. I've been singing it all day.  I didn't realize he was a part of the Delfonics group until just now. Whoops. 

Anyway...this is it. I love this song as is but you know who else did an amazing version? Luther Vandross. I actually just found this out...I was thinking he could and then looked it up and what do ya know? 


Gotta post the studio version too..


Now I'm off to download the Luther version and listen to them both the rest of the night.

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment