Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Muse Beauty Pro Haul

 I've been a little naughty. I was up way too late and feeling a little stressed a few weeks ago...and I ended up shopping. Viseart had been on my mind and I was trying to learn everything about the brand when I happened upon a sale. Every August I think Muse does a big sale with deals. And I left the site successfully a few times...until I didn't. I really love that blue shade in the Dark Mattes, and I kept thinking how all the other blues in my collection were so disappointing. And before you know I had to have the editorial brights. And then I needed another one for the deal and I thought the Neutral Mattes 2 looked good. 

Also the brushes and liner deal didn't look too bad. I've already put the liner on and I actually like it so far. I thought I would hate the shimmery side because I had a really bad liner I thought was similar from Make Up Forever but this is so much better. It's very soft, reflective, and metallic in the inner corners without looking very icy. But..I've only used it once...so the jury is still out.


I have one other sable brush...and I like it. But it doesn't suit my current foundation very well. I've heard great things about sable...so I've been wanting one for eyes/lips. I did order one from another company but for some reason it never got shipped out. So I was happy to get this in the bundle. The synthetic brush I thought I could take or leave but from first impressions, it's not so bad. I need to try it on my eyes..but it builds pigments nicely on my hand at least. 

That's the Bright Editorials palette. I love all these shades...even the white. You can make the pigment stronger or make a pastel by mixing a little or a lot into the other shades. Viseart eyeshadows mix really well and are great for creating your own shade. I had a white from Smashbox..but it didn't mix and blend like this one can. I think I'm in love with this palette!

And this one is the Milieu. Now that I'm seeing it in person it really reminds me of Anastasia Modern Ren. It has a lot of peachy light shades that don't just show up white on me like many others. I think I will get along very well with this one and I am especially excited to jump in there with the blue.

Now if only I had more than just the two eyelids, so many shadows but not enough eyes....



No comments:

Post a Comment