Thursday, December 2, 2021

Lip Smacker in Kiwi Review

 Today was going to be my rest day since I flew in Sunday morning and went straight to work and also worked the last three days.  But somehow I ended up everywhere and am just now getting home. I'm waiting for my food to digest before I get into playing Just Dance 2022 😁 so figured...a blog post could help pass some time. 

Lip Smackers claims:

Hydrate your pucker with some fruity goodness - always fresh and always delicious!

Collectible tins featuring 8 Original & Best flavored lip balms make the perfect gift for anyone on your list… from the obsessed tween niece to your best gal pal, Lip Smacker has you covered. Flavors include: Pink Lemonade, Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy, Kiwi, Vanilla, Strawberry, Watermelon, Oatmeal Cookie

I remember some of the lip balm flavors as a kid but I really don't remember this one. I know I had the party pack...was this an original? IDK. Anyway, Kiwi's don't get a lot of love. I was going through my past posts and things I've had that had Kiwi as the main scent was the Lush Miranda soap and the Lush Ayesha Mask. Both discontinued. I like both of those more than I liked this lip balm. 

It doesn't really smell all that much like Kiwi. It's a nice, fruity scent that smells like many fruits and none in particular at the same time. I guess if I really try hard I get kiwi. It's alright. I thought I would have liked it more than I did. It just doesn't stand out very much. 

But it is on par with the quality of most of the other lip balms. It's very hydrating and smoothing and doesn't dry my lips out at all. 


It has some surprisingly good stuff along with some ingredients I don't prefer in my lip balm but I bought it for the fun factor. 

Ingredients:

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Beeswax/Cire D'Abeille, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de Candelilla, Flavor/Aroma, Polybutene, Paraffin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Stearic Acid, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Sucralose, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Overall, it's OK. Not one I would go out of my way to buy again but not a bad one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment