Sunday, December 19, 2021

Lip Smacker In Tropical Fruit Punch Review



 The very last lip balm in my party back...it's crazy because I didn't lose not one (đŸ˜§), although I did almost lose the Kiwi one, it came back to me. 

Lip Smacker claims:

Give your lips a vacation with Lip Smacker Tropical flavors! Delicious tropical flavored lip balms will make your lips feel like they're in paradise. These lip balms not only taste great, but also give your lips long-lasting moisture and soft shine

Made in the USA

This is one of my favorites from the pack. It reminds me of Minute Maid Fruit Punch and the red starbursts. It really smells fruity.



Like all the other Smacker's lip balms, it is very smoothing and moisturizing. They don't dry my lips out at all and this one in particular is very addicting. 


The ingredients aren't my favorite..it has some decent stuff in it among some that I would prefer weren't in it. But it works so I can't complain too much

Ingredients:

RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CETYL ACETATE, BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, FLAVOR/AROMA, POLYBUTENE, PARAFFIN, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINÉRALE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, STEARIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, STEVIA REBAUDIANA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PROPYL GALLATE, CITRIC ACID. MAY CONTAIN /PEUT CONTENIR: RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

Overall, I really like it. One of my top favorites in the party pack. 


No comments:

Post a Comment