Monday, December 6, 2021

Lush Karma Reuseable Bubble Bar Review

 


Ahh Karma, one of my favorites Lush scents of all time. I know I had to have this as soon as I saw it on the website. I really liked the first re-useable bubble bottle I had which was Big Bottle of Calm. Although they are pretty pricey they do last a good amount of time. I've used this one about three times and it looks hardly used, I definitely have tons more baths to go!

You can find my review of the soap here..

Lush claims:

Heady spiced fine fragrance

Hold your perfume bubble bottle under running water, or place on the floor of the bath, to unlock the intoxicating scent of patchouli, Brazilian orange and Siberian fir needle oils. Dry and use for another 6 to 8 plastic-free bubble baths.

Lush Karma is patchouli-orange HEAVEN. It was the most unique scent I had ever smelled, there's nothing else like it although I have tried some copy cat soaps. They definitely aren't as good though. As for the bubble bar, I know there was a pyramid shaped bubble bar a few years back that I never tried, from the reviews this isn't as good. But I do really like it and can't compare.


At first the scent was very patchouli heavy. It took a minute to become the scent that I know and love. But once it did....

It's definitely lighter but you can still smell it. Since Karma can be overpowering this could be a good thing. I wanted a heavier, stronger dose of it for sure. But I still liked it!


It makes orange water. My favorite color!


And decent bubbles. I don't think they last that long but since I was pre-occupied watching movies in the bathtub, I barely noticed. 

I liked that it didn't dry my skin. In fact, I think it may have provided a little hydration boost some parts of my skin really needed.

It does have SLS and other stuff in it that I don't really like. But the great oils cancel it out. Love that it has Patchouli, Brazilian Orange Oil, Lavandin, Siberian Fir Needle, Lemongrass Oil, Elemi Oil, Jojoba Oil, etc. 


Ingredients:

Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cream of Tartar, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Patchouli Oil, Brazilian Orange Oil, Lavandin Oil, Siberian Fir Needle Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Elemi Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerine, Rosin, Sunflower Wax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Silica, *Citral, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Hydroxycitronellal, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 47005, Colour 15510, Colour 19140, Colour 77491

Overall, I really wish I tried the pyramid one. But I do really, really like this. Would definitely repurchase again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment