Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Mary Mary


I'm taking a trip back with this post. Mary Mary came out when I was in the 6th grade. And we wore that Shackles song out. I had joined the praise team at my church back then and I remember we would practice the dance on the playground (in church too!). I still remember parts of the dance and performing it at church. I was so excited. I'm pretty sure my parents have a vid of it somewhere. 

So of course..my favorite song by them is Shackles. 



I remember my parents also had the first album and listened to it a lot but it never became a favorite for me. There are still two more songs in my Mary Mary playlist. One of them is Yesterday. I think I saw this performance live when it aired, it's a good one!


And last but not least...Love You That Much. This one I like to repeat a few times whenever it comes on in my shuffle. I like the lyrics.



And that's all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment