Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Lush Snowman Dreaming Bath Bomb Review


 I've noticed this bath bomb in the Christmas lineup for a few years now but hadn't gotten around to trying it until now. I can see why this makes a comeback every year. I wouldn't be surprised if they bring it back next year too!

Lush claims:

Relax as this Christmas bath bomb glides across the bath leaving a gently-scented rainbow. Sleep soundly and dream deeply in a cloud of cedarwood and lavender.


I got this scent all wrong from my initial impressions. I really thought it smelled like the beach and suntan lotion. It doesn't really. It's a more bright and cheerful scent. It smells like...Lush. I don't know how else to describe it but I do really like this scent. I don't think it smells like anything I have used before from Lush, yet it still does smell familiar. It does say it has cedar wood and lavender, but it really doesn't smell anything like either of those scents. 

I think Lush changed something about their bombs because now they dissolve so slowly. Too slowly. I noticed the same with the other one I used before this one. But it did make pretty water. The rainbow it made was especially fun. The water ultimately ended up a dusky blue color. It reminds me of a still snowy night. I couldn't find the perfect picture but something like this.


The little Snowman was almost to cute to dissolve. But I did it. His name should be Snowman Melting.   I was a little worried because it seems smaller than other bombs. Or maybe not. But either way, it packed enough of a scent punch and it made the water very softening. 

The star ingredients are the Lavender and the Cedarwood. Nothing too out of the ordinary or special on this one. 

Ingredients:
Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cream of Tartar, Cedarwood Oil, Lavender Oil, Water, Talc, Cornstarch, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Diprpylene Glycol, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Biodegradable Glitter, Tin Oxide, Linalool, Perfume, Colour, 

Overall, I really like this. I wouldn't mind buying another (preferably in a sale!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment