Thursday, March 10, 2022

Plant Therapy Peppermint Essential Oil Review

 I love mint oil. It's odd because peppermint scented things usually repel me, even knowing I love mint oil. I have no idea why I do that. But mint oil is an essential for me. I always have to have mint in my collection.

Plant Therapy claims:

Originating in India, Peppermint has been used for centuries for its revitalizing properties. Steam distilled from the leaves of the mint plant, Peppermint Essential Oil creates a strongly aromatic scent that has a fresh, cool, grassy-minty smell. This scent is invigorating to the senses and helps promote energy and alertness. Peppermint is a refreshing and stimulating oil that is both soothing and enlightening. 

Peppermint Essential Oil has a cooling effect on the skin that is revitalizing and wonderful to the touch, due to its menthol content. With many amazing uses for this essential oil, Peppermint is a valuable addition to any oil collection. 

Peppermint can be diluted in a carrier oil and applied to the temples and back of the neck when having head and neck tension. Add, well-diluted, to a carrier oil for an uplifting massage. It is also helpful to sniff when having a queasy stomach. Also useful at the end of a long day as a foot-soak, add a few drops to ½ cup of Epsom salt dissolved in warm water.

Mentha x piperita Origin: India 

I've had this for awhile now and I'm about half way through the bottle. I read a post a few years back that compared different oil brands of mint- surprisingly a lot of them were cut with other things and not pure. Because of that there are only a few brands I trust to actually sell me the good stuff- Plant Therapy is one of them. 

It's a miracle when it comes to headaches, I just dilute this and apply it to my temples and under my nose and it knocks right out in only a few minutes. I still don't know how but once I found out that it actually worked, it became an oil I never want to be without. It's also nice in DIY Room Sprays, or just to diffuse with other oils. It goes so well with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, Lemongrass and many more. 

It's also amazing when it comes to stomach issues. I pull it out whenever my stomach is bothering me and it helps immediately! 

It's great for bug bites- stops the itch in it's track which is essential for a person like me that likes to scratch until I bleed. 

It's great for pain relief as well, especially if you like to make your own blends

It helps me focus, it's uplifting, invigorating, and some how relaxing as well. 

The uses are endless. 

I have no quality issues, the price is reasonable, free shipping, and from a company that promotes safety and has great customer service. 

I love this oil and it will be the one that I order over and over again. Actually I might stray and purchase a mint blend next time I need mint- but I will definitely be purchasing this one over and over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment